Saturday, August 25, 2012

There's this girl

Soooo. There's this one girl. And she's just so wonderful! =D Every time I see her I get all these silly feelings but the feelings they're so s- SO wonderful! Like indulging in your most favorite desert or taking a nice cold shower on a boiling hot summer day. But I get mixed signals from her. Some days I think she likes me back. Other days I feel as if she thinks of me as nothing more than a friend! OH OH OH and there's this one obstacle. This boy in our bio class. He's always flirting with her and every other girl in the ENTIRE and I mean ENTIRE school. What if she likes him? I mean she knows he's a player right? Everyone does. Why can't he just leave her alone? Grrrrr. omfg. What if she thinks I'm just a joke. -sigh- I really do like her though. I like her giggle. That's the cutest thing of all. I like the way she flips her hair, how she's soooo so smart, she's extremely goofy. We're like a match made in heaven. oohh. but I don't know what to do. I think I made it clear to her that I like her. She probably thinks I was joking. but I was serious! No one takes me seriously! 




No comments:

Post a Comment